The global digital health industry is gaining traction and is likely to accrue huge returns of about 314.3 billion by 2028. Reportedly, investors are pouring an unprecedented proportion of investments into the digital healthcare industry. Moreover, the rise in the number of digital health ventures and government funding of healthcare startups has assisted the healthcare industry enters a new era of the digital ecosystem. Surging growth prospects of the digital health market can be attributed to the COVID-19 outbreak and the introduction of new products in the business.
As per recent studies published by FNF Research, the global digital health market was valued at approximately USD 84.08 Billion in 2019 and is expected to generate revenue of around USD 220.94 Billion by end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 14.8% between 2020 and 2026
We will discuss some of the giant players operating in the Digital Health Industry.
- Qualcomm Technologies (U.S.): The firm is headquartered in California in the U.S. It was founded in July 1985 and operates in the semiconductor production and software business. Apart from this, it provides software for smartphones, laptops, and smartwatches.
- IBM Corporation (U.S.): The Company is based in New York in the U.S. and was set up on 16th June 1911. It operates in nearly 171 countries and offers services such as web hosting & consultation and sells software, hardware, and middleware.
- Apple, Inc. (U.S.): It is based in California in the U.S. and was founded on 1st April 1976. The organization specializes in consumer electronics, online services, AI, cloud computing, digital distribution, and computer software.
- AT&T, Inc. (U.S.): It is headquartered in Texas in the U.S. and founded on 5th October 1983. The firm is the largest provider of telecom services in the U.S. and also operates across different business verticals including mass media, entertainment, and technology.
- Vocera Communications (U.S.): The firm, which is a mobile operating organization, was launched in California in the U.S. in 2000. It provides a key platform for communication and workflow optimization. Furthermore, it enhances the quality of life of healthcare service providers & patients through its mobile telecom services.
- AirStrip Technologies (U.S.): It is a Texas-based firm established in 2006. The firm provides different kinds of services such as vendor & data source agnostic enterprise-wide medical mobility services facilitating physicians to enhance the health of the population & individuals.
- CISCO Systems, Inc. (U.S.): The firm was founded in Texas, California in December 1984. It is in the business of manufacturing as well as selling software, network hardware, telecom equipment, and offers high-end telecom solutions.
- Vodafone Group (UK): It is a UK-based telecom service provider based in Berkshire. The firm offers telecom & IT services in nearly 22 countries including Asia, Oceania, and Europe.
- Google, Inc. (U.S.): It is based in California in the U.S. and offers cloud computing, online advertising, search engine, software, and hardware services. It was founded in September 1988.
- Mckesson Corporation (U.S.) It is a New York-based firm and distributes pharmaceuticals and health IT solutions along with healthcare supplies. The firm also offers an effective platform for healthcare management activities.
Browse the full“Digital Health Market By Component (Software, Hardware, and Services), By Technology (mHealth, Digital Health Systems, Tele Healthcare, and Healthcare Analytics): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/digital-health-market