Cross-border B2C e-commerce includes the purchase & sale of products online across the globe as well as in-country. Trade is between a business, retailer, or brand and consumer. In addition to this, it also helps customers to trade online with business firms located in another country. Online sales have dominated the growth of the cross-border B2C market across the globe.
The thriving e-commerce sector and thriving entertainment & education, consumer electronics, apparel & accessories, personal care & beauty, food & beverages, and home furnishing industries will drive the growth of the cross-border B2C e-commerce market.
As per recent studies published by FNF Research, Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market is projected to grow at a rate of 27% in 2021-2028 and accrue earnings of approximately USD 6,721 Billion By 2028.
We will discuss some of the giant players operating in the Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Industry.
- eBay Inc. (U.S.): It is a multinational e-commerce firm headquartered in San Jose, California, in the U.S. and was founded on 3rd September 1995. Its key business operations include consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer operations.
- com, Inc. (U.S.): It is a multinational tech firm based in Seattle, Washington, U.S. and established on 5th July 1994. It operates in e-commerce, AI, digital streaming, and cloud computing businesses.
- Vipshop (China): It was founded on 22nd August 2008 and is based in Guangzhou in China. The firm operates the e-commerce website VIP.com and its expertise is in the online sales business. In 2016. It introduced the INTERNET finance solution “Wei pin Hua”.
- BigCommerce (U.S.): It is NASDAQ listed e-commerce firm offering software as service solutions to retailers. The firm’s platform includes online store creation, SEO, marketing, web hosting, and providing security to small as well as enterprise sized businesses. It is headquartered in Texas, Austin but was founded in 2009 in Sydney, Australia.
- EUNIMART MULTICHANNEL PRIVATE LIMITED (India): It is based in Hyderabad, India and registered in 2016. It operates in the business service business domain and makes use of AI-driven e-commerce tools.
- com (China): It is based in China and it is owned by Alibaba Group. Moreover, it was launched in 2010 and is an online retail solution firm in China. It offers products to global customers online.
- ASOS plc (UK): It is a London-based e-commerce fashion & cosmetic retailer firm founded in 2000. It sells nearly 850 products including clothes & accessories along with shipping it to nearly 196 countries operating in the USA and the UK.
- Pitney Bowes, Inc. (U.S.): It is headquartered in Connecticut, U.S. and founded on 23rd April 1920. It operates businesses such as mailing equipment & services and postage meters. It has also expanded across software and e-commerce businesses.
- Zalando SE (Germany): It is a multinational e-commerce firm headquartered in Berlin, Germany. It was founded in 2008 and offers head-to-toe fashions including apparel and shoes in nearly twenty-three markets online.
- Jagged Peak (U.S.): It is based in Kentucky, U.S. and was founded in 1999. It offers e-commerce solutions and SaaS services for online retailers.
Browse the full “Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market By Category (Entertainment & Education, Apparel & Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Home Furnishing, Personal Care & Beauty, Healthcare & Nutrition, Footwear, Food & Beverage, and Others), By Payment Method (Digital Wallets, Credit/Debit Cards, Internet Banking, and Others), By Offering (In-House Brands and Assorted Brands), and By End-User (Adults, Teenagers/Millennial, Senior Citizens, and Others): Global Industry Outlook, Market Size, Business Intelligence, Consumer Preferences, Statistical Surveys, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Developments, Current Trends, and Forecasts, 2020–2026“ https://www.fnfresearch.com/cross-border-b2c-e-commerce-market-by-category-852